Archive | March 22, 2014

NYS CDL Drivers And the “S” endorsement

NYS school bus drivers with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) must have an “S” endorsement as per NY DMV.  This endorsement is necessary to drive specific types of school buses.  In order to apply for the “S” endorsement the driver must already have a passenger or “P” endorsement, or has applied for both the “S” […]

Continue reading